Terms & Conditions
1. FEES Daily charge will apply on day of arrival. Pets collected before 1100 on day of departure will not be charged. Pets collected after 1100 on day of departure will be charged full daily charge until day of collection. Final accounts must be paid in full prior to departure of pet(s).
2. ADDITIONAL SERVICES E.g special diets, grooming, bathing, additional bed washing (1 per week included in cost of boarding) will be charged separately and added to the final account.
3. HOURS OF BUSINESS
TELEPHONE ENQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS: 0800 – 1900 daily
Weekdays 0900 – 1200 and 1600 – 1730
Saturdays 1000 – 1200 and 1600 – 1700
Sundays 1000 – 1200
OUTSIDE PUBLISHED HOURS AND BANK HOLIDAYS – STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH AN OUT OF HOURS CHARGE OF £20
No drop offs or collections are available on bank holidays with out prior agreement and an out of hours charge will be levied.
4. PAYMENT Final account may be made by cash or cheque supported by a valid Bankers Card. We are unable to accept debit/credit cards.
5. VACCINATIONS No dog will be accepted without a current certificate for distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, parvo virus, parainfluenza, leptospirosis and bordatella bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough).
No cat will be admitted without a current certificate for feline enteritis and feline influenza. We also strongly recommend vaccination against feline leukaemia.
6. VETERINARY FEES Your pet(s) will be covered by our Pet Plan insurance, subject to the normal conditions of the policy. It is a condition of boarding that owners agree to their pet being examined and treated by a veterinary surgeon if in our opinion it is considered necessary.
7. BELONGINGS All belongings left on the premises are left entirely at the client’s risk. Any bedding/beds must be in a clean and parasite-free condition.
8. PET SHARING Animals from the same family may, if required, be housed together.
9. BOOKINGS & CANCELLATION Once boarding has commenced, days booked and not taken will be charged in full. This includes pets arriving with no proof of vaccination which we are unable to accept.
Cancellations made less than 14 days before commencement of boarding will also be charged in full.
Bookings for peak periods – June 1 to Oct 31, Easter, Christmas and New Year will require a deposit.
10. Pets are boarded entirely at the client’s risk.
11. If any pets are not collected within fourteen days of the due date of contracted departure date Ransley Boarding Kennels reserves the right to rehome such pets. Ransley Kennels will make all reasonable efforts to contact the owner or the emergency contact currently on file.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS